London Locations

Using Google maps I have designed a route plan for our filming in London . This is the first thing we decided to do after we had our locations in place. This was done to make sure we could use our time too efficiently without any wasting time. Below is the map route I planned, this is based on walking from location to location. This is not how we plan to travel.



By using the diagram above I can use this map of London underground to create our most efficient route for filming. By looking at these to diagrams I can find the closest stations to each location. To keep this cost effective for our production we will buy an all day travel card.


London Location List
Victoria and Albert museum
Bucking ham palace
Trafalgar square
National gallery
London eye
Imperial war museum
Tate modern
Tower Bridge
Big Ben

1 comment: