IMovie Software
to edit my teaser trailer I used IMovie this was a very simple easy to use software that despite others qualms I feel was effective and has done the same if not a better job than other over complex editing software because of its simplicity nothing went wrong I lost no data, the quality was not compromised what so ever. But also because I had more time I had more opportunity to create titles and play with the adobe after effects which yes is more complex because its fro creating titles and effects which would not have been adequate on IMovie. Although it has a nice basic collaboration of transitions and titles it is better on after effects. But I stick by IMovie when it comes to cropping and adjusting the filming into a project its simplicity and effectiveness to get the job done has no bounds.
After effects
This is an amazing piece of editing technology, the titles I created for my teaser trailers looked semi professional, the quality was brilliant and gave me the options to edit templates, or to use effects that were ready to use. This was helpful to look at, good to get inspiration. This part of my editing process to longer the previous like I expected due to the fact that I wanted it to be just right. I also used this software to create special effect, a ghost effect for my teaser trailer I did this using the Luma key in the effects section this worked surprisingly well and made me really pleased that I had made it work like I had planned.

No comments:
Post a Comment