Comments
Answered good: I Really love the layout and design but I would have like to have seen more pictures from the film on the website I do rather like how the theme looks good because it matches the plot of my teaser trailer.
Comments
Answered adequate: In my opinion I wasn’t sure if the buttons and pages were too simple. On the other side the all work I guess and they look good, and as you said most film websites only have a few pages. Maybe by adding a few more pages the site would look more professional.
Comments
Answered Adequate: overall good because it fits its purpose but personally I am not fond of the layout because some people may find it confusing.
Answered Excellent: Overall a brilliant site, meets all the conventions of a film website, its interactive and appealing to its intended audiences. Fits its purpose but also fits the theme of the teaser trailer.



No comments:
Post a Comment