My Key Texts
This has impacted the way I wanted to create my film, the main idea it gave me was that the events that unfold effect not only other instance but changes my characters appearance also. To make this convention effective the changes have to be dramatic. The same with the film I decided to change my characters hair colour to make it more effective. This text inspired my film to the begging and as I looked at the film trailer in more depth I knew this had to be one of my key texts.
Matrix
This was more about me trying to come up with something original, I love this trilogy and the way it has a real post modern approach. The red pill or the blue… once again we see in a film that one decision changes fate or destiny to the character and this concept of events impacting and changing what the audience thinks will happen, this idea has a real deep hold on my teaser trailer, but also has on several other media product that have been out in the last few years things like dear john, letters to Juliet.Never let me go
The main concept I got from this is film was in its teaser trailer. The whole piece is really confusing. The shots are quick and frequent there’s only a few things that are spoken and a bit of a voice over other than that there’s nothing that really told you anything about the plot I absolutely loved this, I thought it was so interesting that when I saw the trailer I just had to look up the plot on the internet, and the conclusion I had come to was nothing like what I thought it was about. Because of the reaction I had from it I decided I had to use this idea when creating my own teaser trailer.
Remember me
I really love the voice over and the way the teaser starts off with a quote this I found this a really interesting and memorable way to start a teaser trailer. Also this trailer has a shot that I found very effect and have created for my teaser trailer. This shot was a train speeding past I found this a good representation of travelling.Marnie
This film is a Alfred hitch cock film so its older then my other key texts, because of the change in hair colour I wanted a moment to show the process because the clips a so fast and I didn’t want to create contingency error so I to prevent this I showed my hair being dyed with the dye going down the sink like the film Marnie



Some interesting films here, Gemma, this will make for an intriguing production T:Alfred Hitchcock- be careful with those capitals and proof read carefully.
ReplyDelete