“Death is not the greatest loss in life, the greatest loss, is what we lose in side us as we live.”
This was a word from Norman Cousin’s an American Essayist and Editor, long associated with the Saturday Review. Norman Cousins was born June 24, 1912 (although some sources give the date as 1915), in Union City, New Jersey. He was educated in New York City public schools and at Teachers' College, Columbia University. His journalistic career began in 1934, when he joined the staff of the New York Evening Post. http://www.answers.com/topic/cousins-norman#ixzz1HIdSQSay
After reading about Normans life and some of the things he said in his life, made this his stand words stand out to me over some of the other quotes I have read from other authors and scholars and anything I could come up with. Also this idea says everything I wanted my trailer to stand for. Also it’s shorter then what I originally was thinking of for my main voice over as you can see from my shot list. But I think this idea some up the idea I was looking to create with my teaser trailer.
Great quote and rationale behind the film.Target:Again, let's proof read through carefully.
ReplyDelete